- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
You’ve probably noticed companies such as KFC, Pizza Hut, Domino’s, McDonald’s all use red color in the logos. Red is a color associated with excitement and youthfulness. It also stimulates the area of the brain which is responsible for color.
Most of the brands have researched to figure out which color works best to stimulate that particular emotion which can drive the sales of their products. The image below shows few examples.